More on website update!
We continue to work on developing a new website. In the future it will have the sophistication to allow many new features. If you want to check it out in its current form (still under development), go to www.mitta.net.
Meanwhile, some technical problems with this site have been resolved, and now audio files can be
downloaded again. Please check the new audio page.
- fundamental nature of reality.
- one's response to that nature; duty.
- the teaching of the Buddha.
[Origin: 1790–1800; < Skt: custom, duty, akin to dharayati upholds, maintains]
- a reception room in a house.
- a hall or room for the practice of dharma.
- an assembly of guests in such a room, esp. one consisting of those interested in society, philosophy, politics, Buddhism, etc.
[Origin: 1705 - 15; < F < It salone, equiv. to Skt & Pali sala hall]
A place where friends gather to practise and discuss the Buddha's Dharma.